Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Day at the Beach

This morning we were up early - I mean who really cares about that whole fall back thing?



So, I took all the kids to the beach for a romp in the sand...
Tease really gives Torch a run for his money...


Then we loose the new $20 fire hose Frisbee toy thingy in Long Island Sound! It's OK, I have tennis balls!!!


Bogart takes a short break...


Tease shows off her new "sit" with distractions...



Tease and Torch are always in the lead...




Flicker and Tease - "the girls" - take a brief breather...


On the walk back to the car we stop to dry off in the sun...


Sitting on the rock wall for individual shots...

"Where are my shades?"

"Hey Mom, did ya see those sea gulls right over there?"

"Hey, I have saltwater in my nose."

"OK, enough with the camera!"














No comments: